Então minha família,
I know that you are all wondering why I didn't write yesterday?
My Mission President treated us with a special Christmas gift ~ a Temple trip.
So, we left at 7am and drove 2hrs to the temple. Then we had a reunião com Presidente en o Templo. Followed by some Temple work, and then a long ride home.
But before we left, President told us we could write home for ten minutes.
I wish I had more time, but know that I love you all + this is one of the greatest times of the year. The Saviors birth! It's very different being here this Christmas - 87 degrees and it's not a commercial celebration like it is in the states. Especially not with Christmas lights or many gifts, etc. They show their love for the Savior greatly.
I am doing well ... I may be transferred this week or I may stay? Not sure. We will find out next week. And Momma, it's okay if letters are sent here even after I'm transferred. Missionaries always live here. They could get the mail to me in less than a week, through the zone leaders. No worries.
Thanks momma, love ya.
Love you all,
Elder Tyree
P.S. to Susan and KT,
Thank you so much for your letters. The last three p-days have been very difficult to write any letters. Sorry but know I love and miss you!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a great treat for Kyle to go to the temple. He is doing a great work.
ReplyDelete