Monday, March 15, 2010

1/12 ~ Weekly Email Home ~ Part 2

Cate + Morgan,

I've been praying for you both. So, I hope things get better.
Congrats - you get to spend some time with the fam, eh? !!!

I have this really cool "bench press thing" that some missionaries made and left behind. So I work out every morning. I only get to run during futebol once a week. Yes, I play futebol almost every p-day. It really is the best feeling when my companion introduces me and tells the other locals that I play the "real" futebol. Then they say "but he's American?"
Then my companion tells them: "Yeah and he plays better than most Brazilians do!" - haha love my companion! Elder Faria, from Rio de Janiero.

Love you.
You are both in my prayers - have a lot of faith and have a lot of rewards.
Elder Tyree

Dad,
You really are the man!! I almost screamed when I read your note. The first thing I thought was, maybe I'll take a little time to think about what school to go to after my mission. You think you'll have room for your 'lil ole son? :)
I honestly feel like you and Mom both deserve the best {D&C 122}. Your faith and devoted love for the church and our family. I honestly pray that you are blessed even more then you are now. Mom that applies to you as well. I hope that you and Cate have a blast when she visits. You're all in my prayers!
Love,
Elder Tyree

Susan,
Thank you so much for the letter. I wanted to let you know that 3 letters for me went to another missionary, I believe one is from you and one from KT. So, I haven't even had the chance to read them yet. My life couldn't be happier. My mission is the best two years! (period) PS Mom - I received one package THANK YOU ALL, LOVE THE PHOTOS.
Love you all!
Elder Tyree

No comments:

Post a Comment