Familía, Finalamente ~
This time I'm writing my email in Microsoft word and then sending it to you -Ha, perfect!
So, I was really crushed about the email not working last week. Can you imagine how I felt?? I work all week, then I have the chance to write my family for one day and it didn't send! Ahhhhhhh. I did send you a good "snail mail" letter though, you can put that in the blog if you'd like.
Anyway ... so last week was transfer week. Hard to believe I'm starting my 3rd transfer already, yikes! And … it’s with Elder Faria!! We both are staying for one more transfer.
Yeah, I don’t have to move! Strangely enough this morning I woke up and thought - Elder Faria and I were best friends the first transfer - I dunno if I can handle another 6 weeks without a change? I mean I love the guy, don’t get me wrong. But, after my mission I never want to share my room with another guy again!! - Ha!
You spend the entire day and night working together, whew, I'll just pray for patience and love. {lol}
This week went well, we accomplished the goals we had set, life's good!
Also, I understand and see the love people have for the missionaries. One family started crying when Elder Faria said we were both being transferred. Terrible I know! He felt badly afterwards, but these families are dying to know the gospel and some of the best feelings I get, come from seeing a picture of their baptism, with the missionaries that helped.
Cate - you are the best. Thanks for helping Mom out and letting her get away for a few days. Not to make Morgan jealous or anything (or) for you to get prideful. - But every Elder here wants to write you. :) I tell them that my brother-in-law will kick their butt, or when he needs help I'll kick their butt. Seriously Morgan, ya done good. I love my sister and I love having you in our family. You're both the best, I know the Lord has great things planned for you, may He bless you, in all your times of need.
Your Brother,
Elder Tyree
Dad - Thanks for your letter, hope you know that you really are my hero and best friend! I was thinking of you the other day looking through some family pictures. I thought of a song “worldly music” - sorry, but it’s a good one. “What's a Dad for Dad. Tell me why I'm here Dad, whisper in my ear, that I'm growing up to be a bigger man Dad. Listen when you talk Dad, follow where you walk Dad. Hope you know I'm growing up to be a better man … I can. Father, I will always be, that same boy that stood by the sea and watched you tower over me. Now I'm older I want to be the same as you!”
Love ya Dad,
You raise my spirits with your emails.
Love,
Elder Tyree
Mom …. I hope that your cold, winter weather week went well. {haha the 5 w’s.}
Every time I see a picture of Alli I think of how tall she is and the amazing smile she has.
Love our family a lot.
Momma I have all the packages - life's great! I hope you all have a great week.
Alma 18:21 ~ about family prayer. I like to share this with our members because "ours" were always a hoot. :) Of course I tell them about Mom's laughter during our prayers as well.
Love you mom. Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Tyree
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment